To return your instrument and cancel your rent-to-own agreement, simply fill out the “Online Instrument Rental Return Form”.
Please see the following notes and instructions:
- This service is available to only schools that we deliver to
- Please complete as much of the form as possible.
- Please inform your band director that you have chosen to return the instrument
- Ask your band director for the designated drop off location. (Please do not leave the instrument unattended)
- Attach a note to the instruments case “Return to Anderson Music”
- An Anderson Music Company representative will pick up the instrument during their next scheduled visit to the school.
- Scheduling a Rental Return pickup is only available during the school year.
Thank you for choosing Anderson Music Company. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Online Instrument Rental Return Form
Type Of Instrument:
Date of pickup at school:
Location of Instrument at school:
Person's Name Requesting Pick up:
3790 Rochester Rd. Troy, MI 48083 / 248.680.0010
27857 Orchard Lake Road, Farmington Hills, MI 48334 / 248.477.3800
© 2018 Anderson Music Company, All Rights Reserved